REVISED: Join Us for InREA Intro Feed-in Tariff Webinar Re-Scheduled Aug. 18th @ 2 pm EDT July 24, 2009Posted by Laura Arnold in Uncategorized.
- Want to know what the buzz is about Feed-in Tariffs (FIT) or advanced renewable energy contracts?
- Did you miss the Indiana Renewable Energy Association (InREA) reception and meeting with FIT advocate Paul Gipe last September in Ft. Wayne?
- Want to know more about how FIT’s compare to other policies such as net metering and a renewable electricity standard (RES) to promote renewable energy development?
- Did you know there is a feed-in tariff (FIT) proposed by Indianapolis Power and Light (IPL) currently pending before the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC)?
- Want to know more about the state legislation introduced during the 2009 Indiana General Assembly on advanced renewable energy tariffs and the prospects for 2010?
InREA members Chris Striebeck with IDS of Indianapolis and Laura Ann Arnold with The Arnold Group of Indianapolis are planning an Intro Webinar on FIT’s. Rep. Matt Pierce (D-Bloomington) will also participate in this webinar. Rep. Pierce introduced a FIT bill during the 2009 session of the Indiana General Assembly and currently plans to introduce another bill in 2010. This webinar will cover an introduction to FIT’s as well as a status report on recent FIT proposals in the US and abroad. See this FIT update.
We anticipate scheduling additional webinars on this topic with additional speakers as well as other issues related to renewable energy development in Indiana.
Don’t miss this important event. SIGN-UP TODAY!
The FIT webinar is scheduled as follows:
How Advanced Renewable Energy Contracts aka Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) can bring clean energy jobs and promote more rapid deployment of renewable energy resources and distributed generation (DG) in Indiana.
NEW DATE: Tuesday, August 18, 2009
2:00 to 3:30 pm EDT
Register for this webinar to receive 1) call-in information and 2) written materials please e-mail us at email@example.com.